Are you living your life to the fullest? Many of us decide to visit a licensed professional counselor or therapist during times of stress, pain, loss or uncertainty. This decision to seek counseling services also may be the result of trying to deal with long-term or recurring worry, feelings of depression, guilt or anxiety. Medlock Bridge Counseling Center can help!
Do you feel:
- Like no one understands your feelings?
- Like you can’t be yourself?
- Your feelings are not acknowledged?
Thoughts affect how we feel and can contribute to how we behave. If you can relate to any of the questions above, and have been experiencing feelings of frustration or despair, Medlock Bridge Counseling Center can help.
Professional Mental Health Counseling
Medlock Bridge Counseling Center provides counseling services if you, or someone close to you, is experiencing:
- Feelings of depression or hopelessness
- Anxiety, panic, worry or fear
- Issues dealing with ADD/ADHD
- Marital or relationship problems
- Problems following a traumatic or abusive event (PTSD)
- Difficulties at work
- Grief or loss
- Excessive anger or frustration